Apt. 3 Traverslea Wood, Glenageary, Co. Dublin, A96YF68
Large two double bedrooms, one bathroom, outdoor balcony, unfurnished, ground floor apartment extending to approx. 71sqm with car space. Traverslea Woods is a small gated development tucked away quietly off the Lower Glenageary Road.
Built to exacting standards on the grounds of a beautiful vintage Victorian residence the complex is well laid out and the residents can enjoy the small woodland area to the back of the development.
The apartment offers 71 square meters of open light filled space. There is one designated underground car space but visitor spaces may also be available.
Accommodation in brief:
- Entrance hall with storage/hot press
- Large open plan livingroom/dining with feature gas fire
- Fully fitted kitchen off with 5 ring gas hob, electric oven and microwave, fully sized dishwasher, fridge/freezer unit and washer/dryer machine
- Extremely spacious master bedroom, excellent range of built-in wardrobes
- Second large double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, w.h.b. and w.c.
- The apartment has a lovely southwesterly facing enclosed balcony off the livingroom – perfect for warmer days and all fresco dining.
Viewing highly recommended.