Haden Properties are delighted to present this fine four bedroomed family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Grange Road.
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, with lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and fully converted attic room/bedroom, downstairs w.c. & w.h.b. converted garage side entrance and off-street parking and a completely separate rear self-contained flat. Low maintenance cobble locked gardens to front and rear.
There is oil fired central heating and carpets, blinds and drapes are included. Floor area c.1500sq.ft. (excluding attic and rear flat). The rear flat was built with planning in 2001 and is accessible via the side of the house.
The property is close to excellent primary & secondary schools, Rathfarnham Village, several shopping centres, & public transport (Routes 15B, 16, 17) and just a short distance to the M50. Many leisure & sports facilities nearby, including Rathfarnham Castle & Grounds, Bushy Park, St Enda’s Park & Marlay Parks, Ballyboden GAA, Templeogue Tennis Club, The Castle, Grange, Edmondstown & Rathfarnham Golf Clubs are close by.
- Entrance Hallway 21 x 4 with a bathroom with w.c. & w.h.b. and understairs storage
- Lounge 11.5 x 11.2 with wooden floors and double glass panelled pine doors to
- Dining room 11.8 x 11.8 with double glazed windows.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room 10.2 x 11.5 tiled floor & patio doors large range of fitted pine units, cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Front Utility 13.5 x 7.5 tiled floor plumbed for washer and dryer.
- Bedroom 1. 9.2 x 12.5 with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2. 13.2 x 12. 2 with built in wardrobes
- Hotpress area with double condensing boiler
- Bedroom 3. 9.8 x 12. 7
- Bathroom 9.4 x 6.6 separate shower unit with w.h.b , bath & w.c.
- Bedroom 4. 9.2 x 8
- Room 1 12.1 x 14 .8
- Room 2 12.1 x 9.5 access by continued fitted staircase, Velux roof lights and pine panel ceilings
- Roof Mounted Solar Panels
- Oil fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Burglar alarm
11 Aranleigh Gardens, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14